ISEYA I series feature 33 layers of Damascus-Hammered(Tsuchime) texture blades with a core of high carbon VG-10 stainless steel for professional, which provides excellent rust resistance and a long-lasting edge as well as its beautifulness.
The handle is made of D-shape black laminated wood, Engraving of bamboo grass, these are high spec and beautiful. The hammered(Tsuchime) blade successfully helps to release food.
[About ISEYA by Seto Cutlery MFG Co.,Ltd.]
ISEYA brand by Seto Cutlery MFG Co.,Ltd. has been cultivated in the 800-year historical blade capital of SEKI city, Japan. The company was established in 1908, and they have been manufacturing and trading excellent knives more than 100 years.
The feature of SETO Cutlery is in the sharp-durable edge made by careful forging and polishing by Japanese timeless-traditional technology.
We highly recommend you to once experience the good performance, quality and beautility of their products.
- Blade Steel Type : 33 Layer Nickel Damascus-Hammered(Tsuchime) Stainless Steel, VG-10 Core
- Hardness Rockwell C scale (HRC) : 60-61
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced)
- Handle Material : Traditional Japanese D-shape Laminated Wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|SC-I-0||Paring Knife||76mm (3.0in.)||65g||Double edged|
|SC-I-2||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||90g||Double edged|
|SC-I-4||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||175g||Double edged|
|SC-I-5||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||155g||Double edged|
|SC-I-6||Vegetable Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||170g||Double edged|
|SC-I-7||Yanagiba(Sashimi)||210mm (8.3in.)||125g||Double edged|
|SC-I-8||Santoku Knife||135mm (5.3in.)||90g||Double edged|
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).