FOREVER silver titanium alloy knife series is perfect for effortlessly cutting almost anything through raw fish, vegetables, meats, fruits, cheeses and more.
Because this chef's knife features a super-razor-sharp blade made from stainless titanium-silver alloy and an ergonomic handle design with being very light in weight.
The titanium-silver alloy is highly durable and holds its edge much better (5 times at a test by Katra, Inc. U.K.) than steel while at the same time being corrosion resistant. It leaves no metallic taste and won’t discolor food.
Titanium is recognized as a safe metal that poses no health risks: it is hypoallergenic (highly unlikely to cause an allergic reaction) and biocompatible (not harmful or toxic). The material is used in dental implants, artificial bones, surgical instruments, frames for glasses and, increasingly, jewellery.
Never worry about this knife rusting even in salt water or fruit acids. Of course it is dishwasher safe.
The titanium-silver alloy helps to prevent food from sticking. The knife will allow you to cut faster, easier and more frustration free.
- Blade Material : Hybrid Titanium Alloy (Silver-containing)
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
** except FE-GRT-12 and FE-GD-16 as Semi Single Edged (80/20 balanced, almost available for right-handed persons)
- Handle Material : PP (polypropylene)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
[about Forever Co., Ltd.]
Forever Co., Ltd. is a Japanese leading manufacture of titanium and ceramic cutlery in Saitama in JAPAN from 1959, which is known as the world’s first antibacterial stainless steel bottle.
Forever's ceramic knives stay sharp for a much longer period than any other kind of kitchen knife in the world, including competitor ceramic knives.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.