Sakai Takayuki VG10 Hammered WA series feature beautiful Hammer-patterned blades with a core of VG10 high carbon stainless steel with a hardness of 60-61 HRC, which provides excellent edge retention.
The handles on these knives are Half Rounded Octagonal Walnut Wood for Top Professional Use. The handle's color of light dark brown recalls the images of Japanese tradition.
The ferrule/bolster is made of pakkawood (compressed wood fiber) ,more durable and less prone to cracking compared to horn material.
- Blade Steel Type : Hammer-patterned Stainless Steel, VG10 Alloy Core
- Blade Spine Thickness : approx. 2.0mm
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 60-61
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : Half Rounded Octagonal Walnut Wood
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-07465||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||360mm (14.2in.)||150g||Double edged|
|ST-07462||Santoku Knife||170mm (6.7in.)||315mm (12.4in.)||135g||Double edged|
|ST-07461||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||290mm (11.4in.)||80g||Double edged|
[about Sakai Takayuki]
Sakai Takayuki Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Takayuki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).