"Sakai Takayuki" Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history.
This Takayuki limited production set is crafted out of a 45-layer Damascus Stainless steel with AUS10 Alloy Core. These knives have a seriously sharp edge, excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel.
The handles on these knives are (1) Half Rounded Octagonal Walnut Wood, (2)Half Rounded Octagonal Ho Wood (Magnolia) with Beautiful Goldish Collar and (3) Half Rounded Octagonal Ho Wood (Magnolia) with Buffalo Horn Ferrule for Top Professional Use.
Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box.
That is sure to be the greatest gift that you have likely never seen. It is highly recommended for Gift as well as for your better cooking experience.
- Knife Type: Petty Knife(Utility) x 3pcs in the set
- Handle Material :
(1) Half Rounded Octagonal Walnut Wood
(2) Half Rounded Octagonal Ho Wood (Magnolia) with Goldish Collar
(3) Half Rounded Octagonal Ho Wood (Magnolia) with Buffalo Horn Collar
- Blade Steel Type : 45 Layers Damascus Hammered Stainless Steel, AUS10 Alloy Core
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Blade Length: 90mm (3.5in.)
- Total Length: 205mm (8.1in.)
- Weight: 90g /pc
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).