This beautiful version is crafted out of a 45-layer Damascus Stainless steel with Antler Handle (Deer horn handle). Because of the core material of the Damascus is AUS10 Alloy, these knives have a seriously sharp edge, excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box.
It is highly recommended for Gift as well as for your better cooking experience.
(Please be noted that the antler handle is a natural product that possibly different from the image.)
- Manufacturer : Aoki Hamono Co.,Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type : 45 Layers Damascus Hammered Stainless Steel, AUS10 Alloy Core
- Saya : Wooden Saya Cover comes with the knife
- Handle Material : Antler (Deer horn)
- Knife Type : Gyuto Knife
- Blade Length : 210mm (8.3in.)
- Total Length : 330mm (13in.)
- Weight : 210g
- Blade Edge : Double edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
|Item No.||Item Name||Blade Length||Total Length||Weight||Blade Edge|
|ST-07284||Gyuto Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||210mm (8.3in.)||180g||Double edged|
|ST-07285||Gyuto Knife||210mm (8.3in.)||330mm (13.0in.)||210g||Double edged|
|ST-07286||Gyuto Knife||240mm (9.4in.)||370mm (14.6in.)||240g||Double edged|
|ST-07287||Slicer(Sujihiki)||240mm (9.4in.)||370mm (14.6in.)||185g||Double edged|
|ST-07282||Santoku Knife||180mm (7.1in.)||310mm (12.2in.)||190g||Double edged|
|ST-07283||Vegetable Knife||160mm (6.3in.)||300mm (11.8in.)||230g||Double edged|
|ST-07281||Petty Knife(Utility)||150mm (5.9in.)||180mm (7.1in.)||90g||Double edged|
*** Please be noted that it may take a few months to restock if the item should not be available.
[about Sakai Takayuki]
Sakai Takayuki Knives by Aoki Hamono Seisakusho Co.,Ltd. has been cultivated through a long 600-year history in Sakai which is a city known best as a home of cutlery for the professionals in Japan. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the Takayuki quality.
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).