"Sakai Takayuki" Knives has been cultivated through a long 600-year history.
This beautiful version is crafted out of a 45-layer Damascus Stainless steel with Antler Handle (Deer horn handle). Because of the core material of the Damascus is AUS10 Alloy, these knives have a seriously sharp edge, excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel. Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box.
It is highly recommended for Gift as well as for your better cooking experience.
(Please be noted that the antler handle is a natural product that possibly different from the image.)
- Blade Steel Type : 45 Layers Damascus Hammered Stainless Steel, AUS10 Alloy Core
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Handle Material : Antler (Deer horn)
- Saya: Wooden Saya Cover is contained
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.