"Ryusen" is one of the high-quality and excellent-desined knife manufacuturers at Echizen in Japan.
Their knives have been used by Japanese chefs at a cooking competition in France to attract massive attention.
The "Tanganryu" series is one of the TOP brand of the Ryusen, which are carefully made one by one by Japanese skillful craftsmen.
It stands out by both sharpness and beautifulness rather than the other knifes.
The mirror polished "Tsuchime" patterns are contrasted with the blasted Damascus patterns.
The beautiful combination of whole hammered and layered pattern blade will make you enjoy cooking much more even by looking.
The core of blade is Cobalt VG-10 steel and 32-layered by stainless steel. Therefore the blade is super hard yet hard to get rust and the cutting edge is amazingly fine.
The Rockwell hardness on this knife is around 60-62 HRC, for a durable edge.
The elegant handle is made of wood that makes the more used the better fitted to your hand.
- Blade Steel Type : VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).