The Wooden Saya Sheath (or knife cover) is made of Ho-no-ki, or Japanese Magnolia wood, good to cover Japanese-traditional-style and Western-style knives. Ho wood is the perfect protection for knives --- soft, moisture-resistant and contains no strong resins.
The cover helps you to prevent damages on knives during transport. We strongly recommend the saya to our customers who often carry knives.
* Please put a knife into the Saya after the blade of the knife becomes dry.
* This Saya is dedicated to Masamoto knives
*** Please kindly be noted the followings beforehand.
(1) The shape of saya covers could be different from the listed pictures. It is impossible to choose the best one in our stock.
For example, the shape at insertion opening may differ from the pictures / a pin hole may exist even if the hole is not in the pictures.
(2) There is a possibility that the saya cover does not fit your knife. We regret to say that it is impossible to replace the saya you ordered.
Because the actual thickness and size of the knife may be different from each other even if their indicated blade size in the specification looks the same.
(3) There is two types of Masamoto saya cover in the single SKU. One does not have any pin hole, and the other have a pin hole (without a pin) as seen in the listed pictures.
It is impossible to choose the type in the order because of depending on the stock in our warehouse.
- Material : Magnolia wood
- Saya pin is not included
- Kichen Knife is not included
- Made in Japan
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.