KANETSUNE KC-940 series feature beautiful Hammer-patterned blades with a core of VG1 high carbon stainless steel with a hardness of 59-60 HRC, which provides excellent edge retention. The Core is sandwiched with SUS-410 Stainless Steel on both sides.
The handles are made of black plywood with stainless steel bolsters for beauty and durability.
[About KANETSUNE SEKI]
KANETSUNE brand by Kitasho Co., Ltd. has been cultivated in the 800-year historical blade capital of SEKI city, Japan. The brand was named after the real well-known master swordsmith "Kanetsune" in the 14th century.
Each knife is hand sharpened to ensure maximum sharpness out of the box. We highly recommend you to once experience the excellent performance and beautility of the Damascus knives.
- Blade Steel Type : VG1 high carbon stainless steel / SUS-410
- Blade Spine Thicknesss : approx. 2.0mm
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C): 59-60
- Handle Material : Black Plywood (laminated wood) with Stainless Bolster
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx, DHL and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected deliivery time >> FedEx | DHL | JapanPost
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In Australia, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
- The tracking number by DHL can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance.
(1) If you select the Super Express Shipping by DHL, we may ship your order by the equivalent service such as FedEx International Priority for certain reasons.