Global series, made by a manufacturer YOSHIKIN (metal industry Yoshida) in JAPAN, created a sensation when they burst onto the world's culinary stage as an alternative to traditional European-style cutlery.
Blades are made of hard Molybdenum/Vanadium stainless steel and "face-ground" with a long taper rather than a short bevel so edges remain sharp longer than even the best high-carbon stainless-steel knives.
Stainless-steel handles are Global's most striking feature. They're molded to fit the hand and dimpled to resist slipping.
This series are good as GIFT for Anniversary, Birthday and Starting New Life!
- Blade Steel Type: Molybdenum/Vanadium Stainless Steel
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced, available for left-handed-right-handed)
*Except Deba Knife (GS-4), see the table below.
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Most of countries in the world is likely to be available for our shipment. We have a lot of delivery experience to the listed countries.
FedEx and EMS(Japan Post) are now available for Faster and more Secure delivery for your country.
Please check the expected delivery time >> JapanPost | FedEx
- The tracking number by FedEx can be traced in a few days after shipment in a web site as follows,
- Please be noted the following in advance, because FedEx has a few requirement in some countries.
(1) In the U.S. and Canada, delivery to any PO Box is unavailable by FedEx. If your address contains PO Box, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).
(2) In Russia, delivery to any personal address is often unavailable. If your address is not enterprise, we may ship by EMS(Japan Post).